WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Coalition for App Fairness is very pleased to share details for the Global Conference for Mobile Application Ecosystem Fairness to be held next week in Seoul, South Korea. CAF Executive Director Meghan DiMuzio, Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney, French Secretary of State for Digital Transition Cédric O, and Mark Buse of Match Group will be speaking at the event in person and will take questions from members of the press that are able to attend live. Match Group CEO Shar Dubey and other leaders from around the world will participate virtually in the event.
The event will begin:
- Tuesday, November 16th at 10:00am Korea Standard Time
- Tuesday, November 16th at 12:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Tuesday, November 16th at 2:00am Central European Time
- Tuesday, November 16th at 1:00am Greenwich Mean Time
- Monday, November 15th at 8:00pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time
- Monday, November 15th at 5:00pm U.S. Pacific Standard Time
The event will be live-streamed and available in English, French and Korean at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9_dX5XfFrxKjoquZxNelHw.
About the Coalition for App Fairness
The Coalition for App Fairness is an independent nonprofit organization formed to protect consumer choice, foster competition, and create a level playing field for all app and game developers globally. Originally formed by Basecamp, Blix, Blockchain.com, Deezer, Epic Games, the European Publishers Council, Match Group, News Media Europe, Prepear, Protonmail, Skydemon, Spotify, and Tile, CAF has rapidly grown from 13 to over 60 members since launching in September 2020. CAF offers membership to companies of any size — join today at appfairness.org.